Terms and Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America and New York State.
While we always strive to ensure that every customer is pleased with our work, our services are billed at an hourly rate and we do not offer refunds on web development services rendered.
Our web hosting plans are a premium managed service that are only available to our development clients. These hosting plans are billed in one-year increments, starting on the initial purchase date. If you have purchased multiple years of hosting, we will refund any years already paid that are beyond the active hosting year. In addition: if hosting is cancelled within 10 days of the initial purchase, a full refund will be provided. In the event of an outage where the server hardware malfunctions, a portion of the hosting fees may be refundable at the discretion of Intriaci Studio management. Web-hosting accounts are non-transferrable.